Summerdale Corridors Garden
An urban community residential garden that adorns the Summerdale Condos on W. Summerdale between N. Virginia and N. Francisco. Consists mostly of edibles (fruit, vegetables, and herbs) with emphasis on urban farming methods (composting, pollinator attraction, etc.) especially space maximizing!
An outdoor organic garden located in Chicago, United States, kfrye's Summerdale Corridors garden currently contains 0 plants.
This is a Backyard garden that is known to be in USDA Hardiness Zone 5. It has mainly Combination soil and receives Partial Sun light.
Current plantings in garden
Nothing is currently planted here.
Previously planted in this garden
Nothing has been planted here.
About this garden
Location: Lincoln Square, Chicago, IL
Garden type: conventional
- Admiral at the Lake 14TH FLOOR Garden
- Admiral at the Lake 6TH FLOOR HARBORS Garden
- Admiral at the Lake 6TH FLOOR TOWER garden
- Admiral at the Lake EAST PATIO Garden
- Admiral at the Lake Foster Beds Garden
- DePaul McGowan South Rooftop Garden
- DePaul Urban Garden
- Dubkin Garden
- Hello Howard Garden
- Home (Back Stairs) Garden
- Home Greenhouse garden
- James Park Garden
- McGowan South Greenhouse Garden
- Orchard Village Garden
- Ravenswood Manor Garden
- Runges Auto Shop Garden
- Summerdale Corridors Garden
- Urban Arbors and Community Roots Garden
- YWCA Evanston Urban Farm Project Garden