Admiral at the Lake 6TH FLOOR TOWER garden
kfrye's Admiral at the Lake 6TH FLOOR TOWER garden is an outdoor garden and is located in Chicago, United States on Foster/Lake Shore Dr.
Rooftop garden off of the library and both dining areas, serves as a patio and outdoor seating options for meals. On the northeast side of the towers facing Lake Michigan.
USDA Hardiness Zone 5. It has mainly Combination soil and receives Full Sun light. Raided beds approx. 4 feet tall border the edges, the centers contain planters at that height as well as a lower (3-4 in.) walkable rectangle area in the middle that is vegetated with grass and garden areas in corners.
Current plantings in garden
Nothing is currently planted here.
Previously planted in this garden
Nothing has been planted here.
About this garden
Location: Knox County, Ohio
Garden type: rooftop
- Admiral at the Lake 14TH FLOOR Garden
- Admiral at the Lake 6TH FLOOR HARBORS Garden
- Admiral at the Lake 6TH FLOOR TOWER garden
- Admiral at the Lake EAST PATIO Garden
- Admiral at the Lake Foster Beds Garden
- DePaul McGowan South Rooftop Garden
- DePaul Urban Garden
- Dubkin Garden
- Hello Howard Garden
- Home (Back Stairs) Garden
- Home Greenhouse garden
- James Park Garden
- McGowan South Greenhouse Garden
- Orchard Village Garden
- Ravenswood Manor Garden
- Runges Auto Shop Garden
- Summerdale Corridors Garden
- Urban Arbors and Community Roots Garden
- YWCA Evanston Urban Farm Project Garden