Admiral at the Lake EAST PATIO Garden
kfrye's Admiral at the Lake EAST PATIO garden is an outdoor garden and is located in Chicago, United States at the corner of Foster and North Marine Dr.
This is a Patio garden and the main view for the residents of "The Garden" building.
USDA Hardiness Zone 5. It has mainly Combination soil and receives Full Sun light.
Formal gardens with a large grassy area in the center. Patio area with raised beds approx. 3 ft tall.
Organically shaped beds around the edge of the garden space and in irregularly placed areas throughout.
Current plantings in garden
Nothing is currently planted here.
Previously planted in this garden
Nothing has been planted here.
About this garden
Location: Chicago, IL
Garden type: conventional
- Admiral at the Lake 14TH FLOOR Garden
- Admiral at the Lake 6TH FLOOR HARBORS Garden
- Admiral at the Lake 6TH FLOOR TOWER garden
- Admiral at the Lake EAST PATIO Garden
- Admiral at the Lake Foster Beds Garden
- DePaul McGowan South Rooftop Garden
- DePaul Urban Garden
- Dubkin Garden
- Hello Howard Garden
- Home (Back Stairs) Garden
- Home Greenhouse garden
- James Park Garden
- McGowan South Greenhouse Garden
- Orchard Village Garden
- Ravenswood Manor Garden
- Runges Auto Shop Garden
- Summerdale Corridors Garden
- Urban Arbors and Community Roots Garden
- YWCA Evanston Urban Farm Project Garden