Urban Arbors and Community Roots Garden
Located in Mount Vernon, United States, kfrye's Urban Arbors & Community Roots garden is an indoor organic garden that currently contains 158 plants.
This is a Greenhouse garden that is known to be in USDA Hardiness Zone 5b. It has mainly Potting Mix soil and receives Full Sun light.
Current plantings in garden
Nothing is currently planted here.
Previously planted in this garden
Nothing has been planted here.
About this garden
Location: Mount Vernon, Ohio
Garden type: greenhouse
- Admiral at the Lake 14TH FLOOR Garden
- Admiral at the Lake 6TH FLOOR HARBORS Garden
- Admiral at the Lake 6TH FLOOR TOWER garden
- Admiral at the Lake EAST PATIO Garden
- Admiral at the Lake Foster Beds Garden
- DePaul McGowan South Rooftop Garden
- DePaul Urban Garden
- Dubkin Garden
- Hello Howard Garden
- Home (Back Stairs) Garden
- Home Greenhouse garden
- James Park Garden
- McGowan South Greenhouse Garden
- Orchard Village Garden
- Ravenswood Manor Garden
- Runges Auto Shop Garden
- Summerdale Corridors Garden
- Urban Arbors and Community Roots Garden
- YWCA Evanston Urban Farm Project Garden