DePaul Urban Garden
Student-managed urban garden run by DePaul Urban Urban Organization
Organization Overview The purpose of this organization is to build a platform for the exchange of knowledge in regards to agriculture in urban environments, to provide opportunities for Depaul students and faculty to engage in urban farming, and to educate the wider public about how to establish/enjoy sustainable food production systems.
Website https://www.facebook.com/groups/…; Category Academic/Pre-Professional Undergraduate Student Organizations
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/172126236206845/, https://www.facebook.com/pages/DePaul-Urban-Farming-Organization/285594064799202Twitter@https://twitter.com/DUGchicago
kfrye's DePaul Urban garden is an outdoor organic garden located in Chicago, United States. Belden/Bissell
This is a Raised Bed garden that is known to be in USDA Hardiness Zone 5. It has mainly Silty Clay Loam soil and receives Partial Sun light.
Current plantings in garden
Nothing is currently planted here.
Previously planted in this garden
Nothing has been planted here.
About this garden
Location: Knox County, Ohio
Garden type: raised bed
- Admiral at the Lake 14TH FLOOR Garden
- Admiral at the Lake 6TH FLOOR HARBORS Garden
- Admiral at the Lake 6TH FLOOR TOWER garden
- Admiral at the Lake EAST PATIO Garden
- Admiral at the Lake Foster Beds Garden
- DePaul McGowan South Rooftop Garden
- DePaul Urban Garden
- Dubkin Garden
- Hello Howard Garden
- Home (Back Stairs) Garden
- Home Greenhouse garden
- James Park Garden
- McGowan South Greenhouse Garden
- Orchard Village Garden
- Ravenswood Manor Garden
- Runges Auto Shop Garden
- Summerdale Corridors Garden
- Urban Arbors and Community Roots Garden
- YWCA Evanston Urban Farm Project Garden