Today we updated the Growstuff website and have a bunch of great new features, including:
- A crop "suggest" widget, instead of an unwieldy dropdown, when you are planting, harvesting, or saving seeds
- We now show the most popular crops on the crop browse page, by default, rather than showing them in alphabetical order.
- For those of you not on the metric system, you can now record your harvests in ounces
- A couple of features for the benefit of our volunteer crop wranglers: we've made it easier to add scientific names to crops, and provided a list of other crop wranglers on the crop wrangler homepage.
We also have a couple of bugfixes:
- Fixed a bug with harvests where "pints" were being recorded as "pings"
- Fixed a broken link on the contact page
And under the hood, our developers have improved our code by:
- Upgrading to Bootstrap 3.2 (this is our front end CSS library, that makes the site look and feel the way it does)
- Improved our test coverage by about 6%
Lots of good stuff here! Huge thanks to the many developers, testers, and other contributors who helped out with this release.