We just pushed a new production release to the website, with the following changes:
- Support for alternate names for crops was added. Look for search to come soon.
- Added many tomato varieties
- When you mention a crop in a post, that post shows on the crop page
- We will soon be sending reminder emails to update your plantings
- You can post photos of your harvests as you record them
- You can now mark a planting as "finished" and give it a date for that
- Member profile pages have had a visual refresh
- You can now go up to a month before you have to log in again
- Fixed an issue with selecting a set/album from Flickr
- Fixed a Markdown-related bug with linking to crops and external links in posts
Other (mostly of interest to developers):
- Created backend infrastructure for localised/translated versions of the website
- Moved to Ruby 2.1.2
- Improved code generation with "rails g scaffold"
Check it out and let us know what you think! And thanks @maco for the help with the release :)