The roadmap I've been talking about for weeks is complete. You can read it on the wiki.
The major areas we'll be working on are:
- improvements to the crop pages
- seed tracking and trading
- improvements to how you track planting
- improved photo uploading
- forums/discussion improvements
- social features
- member profile/settings improvements
- visual design/layout
- paid accounts
And to prove we mean it, we actually just pushed our first couple of roadmap features to the site:
- Flickr sets: when adding photos to plantings, you can now select a Flickr set, to make it easier to find your garden photos
- Seed tracking and trading: on the homepage, if you're signed in, you'll see "Your seed stash: 0 varieties" and you can add seeds that you have. You can also say if you're willing to trade them locally, nationally, or internationally. The seeds all show up in our seed database, and also on the relevant crop page if they're available to trade.