Jcaudle and I just pushed a bunch of new features to the site, including:
- Improved homepage member display so the same people don't always show up (I got sick of seeing my own face there all the time!)
- You can now add older photos from Flickr, not just the 30 most recent in your photostream
- There is now a "planted from" field for plantings (eg. seed, cutting, etc)
- Currency conversion links in shop and on order summaries -- for those of you who don't normally use Australian dollars :)
- Made a bunch of error messages nicer/more grammatical
- Fixed Firefox problem with opening links in new tab -- really pleased to have got this fixed, please let us know if you have any further problems!
- Fixed bug when editing plantings if "planted at" date was blank
There was also a bunch of backend work done, which is not visible on the site itself, but which improves the overall code quality and makes it easier for us to keep building new features.
Enormous thanks to all our code contributors and testers! If you'd like to get involved in the coding/testing side of things, please join our discussion mailing list.