We've just pushed a bunch of new features, so please try them out and let us know what you think!
- Search nearby members: specify distance and units (km/miles) -- when you go to "search for nearby members" you will see options to select a distance, where previously it just defaulted to 100 miles and didn't let you choose.
- Connect member profile to Twitter and Flickr -- soon, this will lead to being able to post pictures of what you've planted, and being able to tweet your Growstuff activity if you want to
- Added planting counts to crops pages: the http://growstuff.org/crops and individual crop pages (eg. basil) now show a count of how many times they've been planted by Growstuff members. This will lead, in due course, to things like "most popular crops" and "most popular near you".
- Post comment page now shows all previous comments, making it easier to remember the context of what you're replying to in a long thread
- Added direct "reply" link to notifications, making it easier to reply directly to a comment or private message, rather than having to use multiple clicks to get there.
- Small fix to signup confirmation email formatting (some weird spacing around links)
- Added contact page (link in footer)
- Misc security tweaks and administrivia